Sunday, January 10, 2016

Winter Weather!

Hi Everyone!  It is so cold out there!  Kit and I didn't get to go to the park this weekend.  Did you enjoy your popcorn last week?  Make sure you earn 3 stars every music class so we can do it again very soon.


Kindergarten, first and second grades:  I think Mrs. Migoski wants to talk about string instruments this week.  That's why I am standing next to this guitar.  Can you think of any other instruments that have strings on them?


Third, fourth, and fifth grades:  Are you ready for recorder?  Do you think you can become a black belt recorder player?  Good luck!



If we don't have any snow days this week I won't see you next Monday - it will be a day off!  Have a good week and don't forget you can send me an email if you want to.  Mrs. Migoski should have a paper for you with my email address on it.

~Kelsie

P.S.  Here's a link to my friend Kit's blog if you want to check it out:
www.ucleskit.blogspot.com